Saturday, December 4, 2010

There's an app for that.

So. I have a new application for my phone. Maybe, just maybe, I will be blogging more. Anyway, for now I'm just seeing if this works the way I want it to.

I guess I can make this blog useful by telling you that Max has a new nickname. Her daddy is worried about her hating it later, but really I don't see the problem with calling her "Moo-Moo." She is now walki- well, running. Causing mayhem. Breaking Christmas trees. And all of the sweet ladies at church know her by name.

Actually, they know she belongs to me. When I enter the nursery they don't hesitate to get her out of there. Not that my little Moo-moo is bad....she just has an attachment to my left arm and likes to throw fits when she's not perched on it.

Moving on.

Jax is three. She's taken to being a good big sister and loves Max most when she is asleep. Kidding. She really does love her.

Jax loves to sing and dance and quote movies. More so when Glee is on. It's quite frightening really, watching a three year old mimicking dance moves to Time Warp and Bad Romance, but I can't help but love it.

K. Well, that's enough written for a test blog. Let's hope this works, and maybe I will share more later.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Or trying to teach Neena to sing "Marry me". Or whatever it was. I was like, "HUH?"