Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gleeful Jax and Gleeful Max







I am the absolute worst blogger. Ever. I'm great at this Facebook business...but blogging...not so much. Anyway, life has been going full speed around Jax and Max. We are a couple months away from their birthdays and I cannot believe it has been a year since we moved from little town Texas to BIG CITY Texas.

In fact over the weekend I took a trip to one of the biggest cities in California. Upon my return, and flying over my new cities lights, I was astounded by the vast amount of them. But that's neither here nor there. Let's get onto the girls.

Jax is a performer these days. She loves Glee (I'm so proud). Her two favorite songs are My Life would Suck Without You and Gives you Hell (worries me a little...but still proud). She will dance and run all over the place when Glee is on. She knows every turn point that Lea Michelle does on the TV and will raise her voice along side her when singing. It's quite amazing.

Max, who ALSO loves Glee, crawls now at a speed that baffles me. I figured she would be walking by now but she crawls so fast that she just doesn't feel the need to try I guess.

She astounds me every day with her big smiley face. Months ago, when I blogged about her lack of sleep, I think I forgot to mention our trick to get her to stop crying. Of course it's Glee.

Lea Michelle's rendition of Don't Rain on my Parade to be exact. Max can be screaming...exorcist style...and if we replayed the song, through the heavenly technological DVR, she would simply stop crying and just watch. Of course there were many nights where I watched that same song over and over (2 hours was the longest), but it wass worth it.

Have I brain washed my children? I'm not sure...but every Tuesday night at 8...while getting them ready for bed...they sit and watch Glee with the same attention of their 27 year old mother.
....also these beautiful pics of my girls were taken in one of my favorite places at one of my favorite times of the year. I love Texas Bluebonnets!!

No comments: